Wagner Smart Logger Data Logging Thermo-Hygrometer (PACK OF 5)
The Wagner Meters SMART LOGGER is a Bluetooth® low energy temperature and humidity data logger featuring the latest Bluetooth® 4.0 technology and a Nordic NRF51822 chip. It collects temperature and relative humidity readings from the surrounding environment and records them as historical data.
The SMART LOGGER can store up to 12,000 temperature and relative humidity measurements. Any smartphone or smart device with Bluetooth® 4.0 or above can download and install the free app to store and monitor the temperature and relative humidity of the environment as conditions change.
The SMART LOGGER is small, lightweight, portable, and highly accurate for a wide variety of uses within the lumber, millwork, and construction industries, cold chain logistics, archives, labs, museums, and much more.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 compatible
- Built-in highly sensitive temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Real-time display of temperature and relative humidity
- Stores up to 12,000 entries of temperature and relative humidity data over a period of up to 300 days
- Programmable intervals of temperature and relative humidity data storage and alarm thresholds.
- Email reports directly from the SMART LOGGER app
- Capable of pairing to a Bluetooth® 4.0 compatible printer
- Capable of OTA (Over the Air) firmware updates
- Transmission Distance: Up to ~180 ft., adjustable
- Temperature Measurement Range: -77°F - 140°F
- RH Measurement Range: 0~100%RH
- RH Measurement Accuracy: ±3%RH
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 2.5" x 0.8" (Includes the mounting tabs)
- Requires (1)CR2450 3V 550mAh battery (included and is replaceable)
- Battery Life: up to 300 days
- 1 year warranty
- Set parameters on the free Smart Logger app downloaded to your Android or iOS device.
- Leave the Smart Logger at the desired monitoring location to collect ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Then take off …