Orion® 910 Deep Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit
The Orion® 910 Deep Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit continues the Wagner tradition of superior accuracy and adds incredible new functionality. The new Orion 910 meter incorporates IntelliSense technology, a more rugged design, and industry-exclusive true in-the-field calibration capability provided by the included On-Demand Calibrator. The Orion 910 takes moisture readings in your wood or other material from the surface down to .75" depth. A flexible rubber boot makes the 910 durable enough to withstand your toughest jobs.
The Orion® 910 Deep Depth Moisture Meter Kit includes:
- Orion 910 Wood Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Common Flooring Materials Settings Reference Card
- Species Settings Booklet
- Instruction Manual
- Industry leading 7-year warranty
- Dimensions with Boot - 5.75" x 3.0" x 1.0"
- Weight with Boot - 7.2 oz.
- Scanning Area - 2.0" x 2.5" - up to 0.75" in depth
- Power - 9-volt battery
- Auto Power Shut-Down - 60 seconds
- Measurement Ranges
- MC for wood: 4.0% to 32.0% (range varies slightly depending on species setting)
- Relative Measurement Scale: 0-100
- Wood Species Specific Gravity Range - 0.20-1.0 SG
- Storage Temperature and Humidity - +50F to +90F, Maximum relative humidity of 95%, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range - +32F to +110F
***2-year NIST calibration certificate available at extra cost. Please contact us for details.***