Orion® 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit
The Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Orion 930 meter, designed for measurement of moisture content from the surface down to .25" or .75" deep inside wood or other material. The Orion 930 Dual Depth Moisture Meter features the versatility that is needed for flooring, quality control, woodworking, and inspection applications. The Orion 930 joins the rest of the Orion line of meters in being the first in the industry to provide true in-the-field calibration capability with the included On-Demand Calibrator. Calibrate your Orion 930 at your location in about 30 seconds whenever you want.
The Orion® 930 Deep Depth Moisture Meter Kit includes:
- Orion 930 Wood Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Common Flooring Materials Settings Reference Card
- Species Settings Booklet
- Instruction Manual
- Industry leading 7-year warranty
- Dimensions with Boot - 5.75" x 3.0" x 1.0"
- Weight with Boot - 7.2 oz.
- Scanning Area - 2.0" x 2.5" - up to 0.75" in depth
- Power - 9-volt battery
- Auto Power Shut-Down - 60 seconds
- Measurement Ranges
- MC for wood: 4.0% to 32.0% (range varies slightly depending on species setting)
- Relative Measurement Scale: 0-100
- Wood Species Specific Gravity Range - 0.20-1.0 SG
- Storage Temperature and Humidity - +50F to +90F, Maximum relative humidity of 95%, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range - +32F to +110F
***2-year NIST calibration certificate available at extra cost. Please contact us for details.***