Remet R120 PTO Branch Logger
The Remet CNC R120 PTO Branch Logger is a great machine for quickly and efficiently cutting branches up to 4.33" (11cm) into firewood using a tractor with as little as 25hp at the PTO. This 8 knife model will product cut lengths from 3-6 inches and can be run with only 4 knives installed to effective double the cut length. The cutting mechanism is precision made on a CNC machining center, to ensure proper quality, accuracy and coaxiality (tolerance for how closely the shaft axis are aligned), which translates into a long service life of the components and the entire assembly. This model can be equipped with a flywheel/ pulley, a single or double bagger, and a foldable pivoting belt conveyor, to allow for discharging to the rear or side of the unit.
- Welded construction
- Additional rear shaft for the flywheel/ pulley
- Adjustable clearance between the blades
- Induction hardened gears
- Long foldable slot hopper
- Ball/pin hitch for trailer
- Class I/II three-point attachment system to the tractor
- Includes single bag holder for filling mesh bags.
- We recommend the optional flywheel to increase performance and especially when using a lower horsepower tractor.
- We recommend the use of a friction clutch PTO to protect both the branch logger and the tractor from shock loads.
|Minimum/recommended power||25/35 HP|
|Max. branch cutting diameter (fresh soft wood)||110mm / 4.33"|
|Max. branch cutting diameter (fresh hardwood)||100mm / 3.94"|
|Max. branch cutting diameter (dry hardwood)||90mm / 3.54"|
|Spacing between shafts||115mm / 4.53"|
|Thickness of knives||10mm / 0.394"|
|Diameter of the gears||200mm / 7.874"|
|The thickness of the cutting mechanism housing||20mm / 0.787"|
|Recommended PTO shaft revolutions||540 rpm (right-hand)|
|Cutting knives||Wear-resistant steel with increased hardness|
|Bag Holder||62/38 cm - 24.4/15"|
|Chipper mounting system||Class I/II three-point suspension system|
|Trailer hitch towing capacity||1,000 kg / 2,200 lbs.|
|Length of cut branches (6 knives)||8-15 cm / 3-5"|
|Length of cut branches (8 knives)||5-10 cm / 2-4"|
|Weight||170 kg / 375 lbs.|