Compact Rigging Pulley- for 13mm (1/2") Rope
At approximately half the size of the standard small rigging pulley and weighing in at only 490g (1lb), the new Compact Rigging Pulley offers a highly impressive strength to weight ratio with an 85kN (19000lbf) MBS and a WLL of 17kN (3800lbf).
- The Pulley plates are made from hot forged Aluminium and it is this manufacturing process which allows such a compact pulley to boast such great strength and dynamic load bearing capacity.
- Working Line (Grey Sheave):
- 13mm (1/2") - 38kN (8500lbf)
- Topping Strop (Red Sheave):
- 16mm (5/8") - 74kN (16650lbf)
- The Compact Rigging Pulley is fitted with a spring-lock closure mechanism.
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN)85
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf)19000
- Wheel materialAluminium
- Body finishAnodised
- Approved Standards CE 0120 Machinery Directive
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 1.00 LBS