Portable Winch PCW5000-HS Industrial High Speed Winch
*** THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE ***
Pulls a whopping 118 feet per minute while weighing only 35 lbs.
The PCW5000-HS is the fastest Portable Winch in the line-up. Ideal for jobs requiring speed such as pulling, fishing nets, buoys, wire, or fiber optic cable.
Using the same successful design as the PCW5000, the PCW5000-HS is built with a gearbox optimized for speed and comes with 3-3/8'' capstan drum as standard. At 118 feet per minute, it pulls a load three times faster than the PCW5000, making it perfectly suited to pulling smaller loads over a long distance. In addition, the capstan drum design allows users to pull loads over a distance only limited by the length of rope, without any loss of power, in a simple, effective and safe way.
The PCW5000-HS develops a pulling force of 770 lbs., without mechanical advantage. By adding a pulley system, you can go up to five times (5x) the pulling force. That means, with two double pulleys, you could pull up to 3,850 lbs.
- Single line pulling force of 770 lbs.
- Add two double pulleys to pull up to 3,850 lbs.
- Speed: 118 feet per minute
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Engine: Honda 4-stroke GXH-50
- Gearbox: Aluminum alloy. Heat treated 3 stage spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Gear ratio: 53:1
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Power 2.1hp
- Fuel: gas
- Maximum winch tilt from horizontal: +/- 20 degrees
- Warranty: 1 year for commercial use