Northtech NT-UCS18 Up Cut Saw
Northtech Machine's line of pneumatically actuated up cut saws provide safe, high-speed precision cross cutting for commercial and industrial producers. These saws are available with a wide range of options and accessories for any solid wood production environment. Saws for high speed cutting of aluminum extrusions are also available. Contact us today for help configuring an ideal solution for your production cross cutting needs. Commercial financing available.
- 1" x 13"
- 2" x 12"
- 3" x 11"
- 4" x 10"
- 4-1/2" x 8"
- 10HP, 3Ø motor - 230V or 460v with 24V magnetic controls, 3600 RPM
- 18” 120T carbide tipped blade included
- 1” diameter saw arbor
- Pneumatically adjustable cycle time - up to 45 cycles/minute
- 26” x 27-1/4” machined cast iron table
- Quick access blade stroke adjustment on front of the machine
- Adjustable fence 2" x 25"
- Amperage requirements: 230V/460V 60HZ, 3PH: 24A/12A
- Dust requirements - (1) 4" dust port requiring 436 CFM at point of extraction
- Net / Gross weight - 730lbs / 860lbs
- Machine / Packing dimensions (LxWxH): 26" x 28" x 50" / 40" x 48" x 55"
- Operation and Parts Manual included
- One year parts warranty - parts stocked in US
- A full line of dust collectors for any size application are available separately.
- All machines are tested stateside prior to shipment providing trouble free start up.
Options (contact us for availability and pricing):
- 8’ infeed without fence and 8’ outfeed with fence, (2) legs, (1) gravity flip stop
- 16’ infeed and 16’ outfeed with fence, (4) legs, (1) gravity flip stop
- Trap door waste bin for under UCS outfeed
- Infeed horizontal clamp (UCS18-5-24)
- 8' Special multiple stop outfeed fence (required for use of more than (1) flip stop)(UCS18-5-19)
- Custom infeed/outfeed rollers up to 60’
- 18" x 80T carbide tipped blade (UCS18-3-67E)
- 18” x 100T carbide tipped blade (UCS18-3-67D)
- 18” x 120T carbide tipped blade (UCS18-3-67A
- 18” x 140T carbide tipped blade (UCS18-3-67B)
- (1) Gravity flip stop (UCS18-5-12)
- Rigid stop (UCS18-5-13)
- Two handed push button actuation in place of foot pedal (UCS18-5-25)
- Optional top clamp dust port (UCS18-3-110)
- Integrated auxiliary starter system for NT-DC20 (UCS18-5-27)
- Safety interlock for blade access (UCS18-5-22)
- Illuminated safety guard for clear visibility of cut zone (UCS18-5-28)