1/2 Face Cord Firewood Bags - 6-Pack - Tote Bag
** ORDER 5 OR MORE 6-PACKS FOR A DISCOUNT! ORDER 10 OR MORE FOR AN EVEN BETTER DISCOUNT! SEE CART FOR PRICING **
These bags are half the height of our face cord bags; perfect for users with compact tractors and smaller skid loaders. They also work great for delivery to your firewood customers who may prefer a smaller volume of firewood per order.
- Minimize labor costs associated with repetitive material handling.
- Improve drying compared to bulk piles.
- Keep product cleaner resulting in better marketability and a higher quality product.
- Maintain an accurate understanding of inventory.
- Article - The Benefits of Using Vented FIBC Bulk Tote Bags for Firewood
- Ventilated fabric provides optimum air flow.
- Heavy-duty and recyclable.
- Easy handling and storage - Ideally sized to maximize space for shipping (36" x 42" x 29" H).
- 2500 lbs. capacity w/5:1 Safety Factor.
- Open top with tie string.
- Loops - 4 top loops, 10" long - sized for use with a forklift.
- Country of Origin - India.
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- 100+ bags - contact us for LTL shipments.
Recommendations for Use:
- Follow all warnings and safe handling requirements shown on product warning label attached to each bag.
- Use the 4 top loops to hold bag approximately 2" above a pallet while filling, allowing the bag to stretch slightly and land on the pallet.
- Tuck the 4 top loops into the bag after staging for seasoning to minimize UV degrade.
- Move bags on a pallet, not with the loops, especially when transporting on uneven ground.