Council Tool SU22B28C
2.25 LB axe head outfitted with a 28″ curved hickory handle.
- This axe is part of Council Tool's Sport Utility category
- Popularly referred to as a "boy's" axe. Ideal for bushcraft and camping.
- Designed with a lighter weight and thinner haft; comfortable to use for extended periods of time.
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting and light splitting.
- Tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55
- Head coated with boiled Linseed Oil over the as forged finish.
- Hafted high and proud.
- 28″ curved American hickory handle.
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a traditional double wedge system.
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 5.00 LBS