2 lb. Hudson Bay Camp Axe outfitted with a 24″ curved hickory handle; Sport Utility finish
Forged 1060 tool steel head. Made in USA.
- 3 5/8″ Bit length from toe to heel, 6″ overall head length bit to poll.
- Heat treated poll to be used as a hammer
- Wedge shaped blade/cheeks with a high centerline for effective splitting.
- Head coated with boiled Linseed Oil over the as forged finish.
- 24″ curved American hickory handle is trimmed during assembly making an overall length of approximately 22.5″ .
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening. Hafted high and proud.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a traditional double wedge system.
One or two-handed camp axe ideal for light splitting, chopping, driving tent pegs.
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 2.00 LBS