Portable Winch PCW4000
*** THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE! ****
This PCW4000 is powered by a Honda multi-position GX50 4-stroke engine and is equipped with a a centrifugal clutch that activates when you pull the rope. When the rope is released, the drum stops spinning and the quick release automatic anti rollback device does its job and holds the load in position! You can also disengage the rope in one simple movement! A light, powerful, safe and very simple winch to operate. Perfect for all types of work, whether to pull logs, directional felling, pull a big game, get a vehicle out of trouble, pull a boat, a dock or for many other projects, this new winch will be the ideal tool!
- Single line pulling force of 2,204 lbs. (1,000 kg)
- Double line pulling force of 4,409 lbs. (2000 kg)
- Easy to haul: Only 26.50 lbs.
- Max Speed of 44 feet/minute
- Equipped with the all-new ARM system. Quick Release automatic anti roll-back.
- ** Designed for pulling. Do not use for lifting! **
- Gearbox: Aluminum alloy gear box. Heat treated 3-stage helical and spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Gear Ratio: 200:1
- Clutch: Centrifugal. Activates with the ARM mechanism.
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing.
- Dimensions (overall): 16.5" x 11.8" x 11.2" (42 cm x 30 cm x 28.5 cm)
- Drum Ø 76 mm (3")
- Recommended rope: Low-stretch double braided polyester
- Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Diameter: 10 mm (3/8'')
- Maximum Diameter: 12 mm (1/2'')
- Runs on straight gas - no oil mix required
- Anchor: Polyester sling 60 mm x 2 meters (2.4" x 78.75") included with winch
- Warranty Private use: 5 years
- Commercial use: 1 year
- Engine: Honda International Warranty
- Certification CE
Shipping Cost: Free Shipping
Weight: 26.50 LBS
Warranty: 1 Year Commercial/ 5 Years Pesonal Use - +1 Year with Registrations