Portable Winch PCH-1000 Industrial Winch
- Clutch system ensures the capstan drum does not rotate when the engine idles.
- First insert rope into grabbing system
- Then pull on the rope horizontally to start the clutch and initiate movement.
- The rope grabbing system prevents the rope from slipping and holds the load when the rope is let go.
- The winch can also be used to lower a load by disengaging the grabbing system. To do this, pull the handle of the grabbing system cord and control the main rope while the load is lowered.
- Equipped with the 4-stroke GXH50 Honda engine, the PCH1000 develops a pulling force of over 1700 lbs. and a rated lifting capacity of 550 lbs. single line. Add a block and tackle system to increase capacity.
- Rated Lifting Capacity - Standard Drum: 550 lbs.
- Rated Lifting Capacity - Optional Drum: 385 lbs.
- Maximum Pulling Force - Standard Drum: 1,708 lbs.
- Double Line Pulling Force - Standard Drum: 3,417 lbs.
- Maximum Pulling Force - Optional Drum: 1,190 lbs.
- Double Line Pulling Force - Optional Drum: 2,380 lbs.
- 57 mm drum: 39 feet /min
- 85 mm drum: 59 feet/min
- Length: Unlimited
- Lifting: Low stretch double braided polyester - Eye splice and thimble mandatory for lifting applications
- Minimum diameter: 1/2"
- Maximum Diameter : 5/8"
- Rope Grabbing System: Included (can be disengaged)
ENGINE/MOTOR & GEARBOX
- Engine/Motor: Honda 4-stroke GXH50 cc
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Gearbox and Gears: Aluminum alloy gear box. Heat treated 3 stage spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Gear Ratio: 110:1
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Standard : 57 mm
- Optional : 85 mm
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Length: 20"
- Width: 15"
- Height: 14"
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 42.00 LBS