The Flying Fox Woodsman Hatchet
Qualifies for Competitive Throwing in both major urban axe throwing organizations.
- Head weight… 1 lbs. 11 oz
- Bit length… 3 7/8”
- Hardened bit and poll
- Handle has a large hatchet eye, trimmed to be under 16” (Hickory)
- The overall design takes elements found in vintage hatchets from the mid-20th century.
- This hatchet is unique in this market, as it is one of the very few hatchets that has a hardened poll.
- This poll can be used as a hammer to drive nails, spikes, and other fasteners.
- A multi-use camp hatchet in the Sport Utility line; it functions well for wood cutting chores.
- The Flying Fox is a great option for campers, backpackers, day-trippers, bushcrafters, preppers, homesteaders, hunters, trappers, tradesmen, ranchers, everyday axe enthusiasts, and competitive throwers.
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Weight: 2.00 LBS