Portable Winch PCH1000
Industrial Gas-Powered Pulling/Lifting Winch
Lift & Lower loads with complete safety.
How it works:
- Clutch system ensures the capstan drum does not rotate when the engine idles.
- First insert rope into grabbing system
- Then pull on the rope horizontally to start the clutch and initiate movement.
- The rope grabbing system prevents the rope from slipping and holds the load when the rope is let go.
- The winch can also be used to lower a load by disengaging the grabbing system. To do this, pull the handle of the grabbing system cord and control the main rope while the load is lowered.
Equipped with the 4-stroke GXH50 Honda engine, the PCH1000 develops a pulling force of 775 kg and offers a lifting capacity of 250 kg in a single line setup. Add a block and tackle system for even greater capacity.
- Rated Lifting Capacity With Standard Drum : 550 lbs
- Rated Lifting Capacity With Optional Drum : 385 lbs
- Maximum Pulling Force With Standard Drum : 1708 lbs
- Double Line Pulling Force With Standard Drum : 3417 lbs
- Maximum Pulling Force With Optional Drum : 1190 lbs
- Double Line Pulling Force With Optional Drum : 2380 lbs
- 57 mm drum : 39 feet /min
- 85 mm drum : 59 feet/min
- Length : Unlimited
- Lifting : Low stretch double braided polyester - Eye splice and thimble mandatory for lifting applications
- Minimum diameter (metric) : 12 mm
- Maximum Diameter (metric) : 13 mm
- Ideal diameter (metric) : 12 mm
- Rope Grabbing System : Included (can be disengaged)
ENGINE/MOTOR & GEAR BOX
- Engine/Motor : Honda 4-stroke GXH50 cc
- Clutch : Centrifugal
- Gear Box and Gears : Aluminium alloy gear box. Heat treated 3 stage spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Gear Ratio : 110:1
- Brake : Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Work Cycle : Continuous
- Standard : 57 mm
- Optional : 85 mm
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Weight : 42 lbs
Length (metric) : 20"
Width (metric) : 15"
Height (metric) : 14"