Dyneema Winchline with Splice and Protection FOR OFF ROAD VEHICLE TYPE WINCHES
This winchline for off-road vehicle winches (QUAD, side-by-side, 4x4, etc.) are made from Dyneema SK-75 synthetic fibers. Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fibers are braided to form a twelve (12) strand hollow core cable that replace steel wire of equivalent diameter while being nine times lighter!
- 1/4" x 50 ' (6mm x 15m)
- Weight: .66 lbs
- Loops: 1
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 7500 lbs.
- Made from Dyneema SK-756 synthetic fibers
- Pliable; comfortable to grip, easy to work with and repair
- Maintain their shape; will not form "pigtails"
- Will not freeze
- Once you have tried this type of cable, you will never want to use steel cables again!
NOTE: DO NOT USE WITH PORTABLE CAPSTAN WINCHES.
** When installing the cable, it is recommended to polish all winch surfaces to remove any sharp edges that may come in contact with the new cable. **