Council Tool JP22DV28C Velvicut Bad Boy's Axe
Modeled after the well-known “Boy’s Axe” of the US Forest Service, this beauty takes improved performance one step further. The “BAD AXE BOY’S AXE” is a great mid-sized tool perfect for camping or to keep handy in a vehicle or at home. It’s small enough to split kindling but “BAD” enough to chop a small tree.
Beware: This well-balanced axe arrives razor sharp.
- Overall tool weight is approximately 3.5 lbs.
- Forged from 5160 grade alloy tool steel.
- Final hardness Rc 52-56.
- 28 in. handle (before assembly) is made of Grade “A” American hickory selected for grain orientation and density.
- Axe head is coated with light oil to prevent rusting and to showcase the exceptional Council Tool craftsmanship.
- A Linseed oil coating is applied to protect the handle.
- Premium leather sheath protects the tool and user and features a buckle for fastening, a belt slit and an embossed Council Tool logo. Like its companion axe, the sheath is MADE IN USA.