2 lb. double bit Saddle Axe with 16" straight hickory handle.
- This traditional Saddle axe pattern received its name from being traditionally carried in saddle bags while on horseback.
- Multi-functional & packable.
- Made in USA
- Drop forged from 1060 steel.
- American hickory wood handle
- Part of the Council Tool Sport Utility line
- Treated, tempered and crafted with hand sharpened blades.
- Use the thinner left blade for cutting, shaving and carving
- Use the more robust right blade for notching, splitting and heavier jobs.
- Very well designed, versatile and useful axe.
Weight: 5.00 LBS